The webpage www.islandpharmacy.gr , including from now on also www.islandpharmacy.gr (“Company”, "we", “our”, "us", “site”, “website”) is an electronic shop, owned and operated by “FARMAKEIO SYMEON ΚΑΤΤΕ Ι.Κ.Ε.” (Tax Reg. No 801456119, Tax Office: Α΄ Piraeus). The company's head office is located in Agios Ioannis, Ntapia, Spetses, 18050, Greece. The words “user”, “you” and “your” in these General Terms and Conditions of Use refer to a user of the Site.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, videos, and other materials that appear in this website are copyrights and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed to FARMAKEIO SYMEON ΚΑΤΤΕ Ι.Κ.Ε.. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
Links to other sites
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites, which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave www.islandpharmacy.gr and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control. Any concerns regarding any such link should be directed to the particular third party website.
All information transmitted by users to the e-shop is private. In particular, we use the following mechanisms-security methods in order to safeguard your personal data and electronic transactions:
- Identification and Authorization for User Login:
In order to perform any online transaction with us, you have to create a personal account on our e-shop. In order to access that account, you must enter your username and password, which solely you determine and know.
- Automatic Logout:
In case you are signed in to your personal account and there is no activity for a period longer than fifteen (15) minutes (expiry time), you will be automatically logged out of your account.
- Our website uses the SSL protocol of Eurobank for safe online business transactions. In this way, all credit card information is encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred in the Internet.
SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is now a global Internet standard for the certification of websites to Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An SSL encrypted communication requires all information interchanged between a customer and a server to be encrypted by the sender’s software and to be decoded by the recipient’s software; in this way, personal data are protected while transferred in the Internet. Furthermore, all information sent via SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if such data have been changed while transferred.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. Added to that, regarding to the handmade products and taking under consideration their materials or /and their making process we cannot guarantee minor deviations on the shape or/and size or/and on the colors between the photo in the site and the product you will receive or in between more than one pieces of the same product. In any case, order’s submission means acceptance on the above fact.
Terms of Sale, Payment and Returns
You can find here all the details regarding the sale process, the return policy and the payment methods we offer to you.
Information regarding Shipping
For shipping charges, please visit our charge table here.
Prices for our products include VAT 24% and are subject to change without notice.
The Company is in anyway trying for the accurate display of data and prices for the products available through the e-shop. However, if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low price or with unusual features, without any particular evidence that justifies such a condition, you are kindly requested to contact the Company before you proceed with your order, as there is the potential to occur typographical or technical errors in products prices and features.
Orders to countries outside of EU may be subject to, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country, thus we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the 'Total Cost' (for orders up to 10kgs. Further relevant details can be found here)
We are not responsible for any changes in currency value or conversion rates that your bank or credit card company may use when charging in your country’s currency
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
The newsletters that the visitor / user of our website of our website receives upon registration on mailing lists are the intellectual property of our website and therefore are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation and international conventions. Our website reserves the right not to enter a person on mailing lists or of deleting them from them.
The use and / or utilization of the free services provided by our website, entails that the visitors / users – members accept unconditionally the receipt of advertising messages (e-mails) both from us and our third party partners. In any case, the dispatch of the relevant messages is implemented by the person responsible of then relevant section of our website alone.
Users and Members may follow our Company through our Facebook and Instagram websites (hereinafter "Social Media") to learn about, comment on and participate in our special promotions. Any products or services we offer through Social Media and all information that is disclosed, submitted or offered through our Social Media accounts will be subject to these General Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise agreed. In addition, any interaction you may have with Social Media may allow access to and log in to your personal accounts on Social Media. We have no access to, nor control over, these services and therefore we are not responsible for the acts and / or omissions of social service providers. For this reason, we recommend that you read carefully the terms of these social networks.
You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to submit false or misleading information
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our site or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimers of warranties; Limitation of Liability
- The Company may not warrant the availability of the ordered products. However, in case of non availability of the products, we pledge to inform you within a reasonable period since your order date.
- The Company reserves its rights for any technical or typographical errors in the product features that have escaped its attention or occur unintentionally or are due to any downtime of the Website on grounds of force majeure.
- Furthermore, the Company is liable for malice and gross negligence against users only in the event of no execution of the order or delayed delivery of the ordered products. In addition, it reserves its rights for the time of delivery in cases of force majeure (e.g. bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.).
- The Company will not be liable for actual or consequential, direct or indirect damages that may be due to inability to use the Website and to errors, interruptions, defects or delays in the functioning of the Website or the transmission of information via the Website to the Internet.
- The Company will not be liable for any technical problems that may arise when the users access and use the Website and are related to the compatibility of their infrastructure therewith or any "viruses" or other harmful components contained in Websites.
In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, complaints, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising from or relating in any way to your use of the Site
These Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Conditions at any time. We also may terminate these Conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in our sole judgment you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Conditions. The Conditions relating to Intellectual Property, Indemnification, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Choice of Law shall survive any termination.
Amendments and Updates
We may amend or update all or any part of the Website Policies at any time in its sole discretion. Any amendments or updates to the Website Policies shall be effective upon publication in their respective sections of the Site. Please access the respective sections of the Site regularly in order to check whether the Website Policies have been updated. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any such changes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law, European Union law and international treaties.
Withdrawal /Return, Cancelation, Replacement
You have the right to return your order in whole or in part within a time-limit of 14 days from the date you received it.
The steps are
1. Send the products to be returned to the following address:
2. We receive the products, we check whether the above requirements are followed and we proceed with your refund.
Returns will be accepted strictly only if the following conditions are met:
1. The product is unworn or unused or in its original pristine condition. All products returned to storage room undergo meticulous quality control.
2. The product package has not been altered or soiled, but is in excellent condition.
3. The product is returned to safe packaging, so as not damaged during transport. We are not responsible for any loss or damage during transport of the product.
4. Along with the product return intact and in excellent condition and all the documents / tags accompanying the product (original purchase / invoice receipt, or any other accompanying materials).
5. If the product is accompanied by a gift should be returned and the gift with the product, also in excellent condition thereof and forms that may accompany it.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
Retreat and return is not permitted:
1. In special orders, in products which have been modified after the customer's request and in rings.
3. In earrings, for hygienic reasons.
4. For damage caused by the opening of the product for which the responsibility lies solely with the customer.
5. In seasonal products
- In case of a return of a product, and depending on both the method you chose to pay your order and the way such product would be returned, refund of payment shall be concluded within 14 working days from the date we shall receive the product. In case you have chosen the ”Cash on Delivery “ service refund will be deposited in your bank account thus we need you to send us at the relevant details (Bank, IBAN, Beneficiary name – for security reasons your name needs to be appeared).
- All returns are made at the customer own cost as we do not carry any shipping or customs office responsibility whatsoever. When we will receive the returned product, we will immediately process your request and notify you via e-mail about the processing of said request.
- For your own convenience, it is recommended to check carefully your order upon delivery and the condition of the sold product, as well as to check if product’s package is intact so as to detect any apparent faults. In case a fault is detected in a returned product during quality control, the company undertakes to contact consumers in order to resolve the issue.
- If the reason for returning a product lies with a company's error, we kindly ask you to send us back the product with the shipping company we will recommend and we undertake to deliver order again at the shipping address you have specified at our own expense.
- In case you do not want to receive your parcel upon arrival to the shipping country we will refund you excluding the costs of transportation, handling and customs office.
- Returns are accepted only for products that have been bought only online
- Credit balance is not available
In case you would like to cancel your order please keep in mind that the cancellation will be accepted within 1 hour of the order completion. Beyond that point no cancellation will be accepted and you have to proceed with the return process as this is described above.
The company cannot provide replacement service. In case you wish to change any product, you need to return the product to the company and make a new order. If the reason for returning a product is due to a company's error, then the company shall bear the relevant return cost.
Τhe Company does not undertake the reimbursement of additional taxes and / or taxes, shipping costs, as mentioned above, differences that may arise due to exchange rates or any bank charges. For EU countries, VAT will be included in the refund.
Force majeure: If, due to force majeure (i.e. adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.), we fail to deliver you the products within the set time-limit, we will contact you through e-mail in order for you to confirm whether you wish the completion of you order or not, under said circumstances. We shall not be liable for any situation arising without its fault and shall do whatever is humanly possible for your best service.